---> Ads With NuffNang <---

+++ Member of Society +++

s!t! NuR @sY!QiN


---> Ads With Nuffnang <---

Monday, November 9, 2009

Herb remedies for increasing milk supply for breastfeeding moms? - Episode 1 -

A healthy & wonderful baby to be is a dream of every mother in a world called Planet Earth…


As a mom, I like to breastfeed my baby even though I am a working mom…
Working from 08:30am – 06:00pm everyday caused tiredness, created tension & also can spread the phantom of stress in your soul.


Aha! Better watch this out…
These may affect the production of my milk…as our body & mind togetherness strike not to produce more milk as it needs to repairs other parts of the body…


But not everything will be accordingly to a plan… we plan… we try to gain it…search for alternative…but all depends on Allah s.w.t…Tawakkal…


Talk about herb remedies as an idea of increasing milk supply for breastfeeding moms.


Even me myself thinking of using herbs as traditional ways to increase the supply of my milk production…so low these days…only enough for breastfeed but not enough for storage…I want to continue breastfeed until my daughter reach 2 years old…


It come out in my mind when I “heard” a story from a dealer or justification from the user of the products…we may believe it & tremendously wanted to try it…


But…do you make any further analysis or dig on the info of the side-effect of the herbs?

No comments:

Mom Bloggers Planet

Where Moms Unite

~ Shinjiru Malaysia ~