---> Ads With NuffNang <---

+++ Member of Society +++

s!t! NuR @sY!QiN


---> Ads With Nuffnang <---

Monday, August 17, 2009

Projects in My Head...

Wahaha…so many things I wanna do... it’s like a wish list in my head…waiting to become true…

  • I want to sew “baju kurung” for my baby…Iqin
  • I want to sew new for new house…
  • I want to sew cushions covers…

BUT none of them starts yet…huhuhu

Bizzy with working as a gud employee ...hehehe..,housewife...mommy everyday…

When I wanna start!? I still don’t have any planning yet…

Probably the first thing I want to do is….sewing a “baju kurung” for my little gurl…

Ramadhan is around the corner…perhaps I’ll start in ramadhan…
hopefully I can complete all my projects in ramadhan…Amin!!!

No comments:

Mom Bloggers Planet

Where Moms Unite

~ Shinjiru Malaysia ~